Welcome to my personal fitness training website, where I’m going to explain how you can experience a unique Personal training service in the convenience of your own home, office, park or at our studio in the City of London.
I am a highly qualified London personal trainer and will endeavour to help you achieve your health and fitness goals and more. Striving for a healthy life/work balance? My holistic approach to fitness will help invigorate your mind and body, to empower you to complete physical and mental wellbeing.
So whatever your goals are – weight loss to fit into that all important wedding dress, body sculpt to look good for the beach, fitness to run a marathon, or simply to have a healthier lifestyle.
I am accredited by The Register of Exercise Professionals (REPS), the self-regulated body that gives peace of mind to anyone using the services of fitness professionals.
How does my personal training differ from the rest?
I am a firm believer in practice what I preach. I have personally tried and tested all workout routines to prove they work. No two people are the same; so I will tailor your routine to you and your individual goals to get the most out of your personal training sessions (studio classes lack specificity with one size fits all approach).
I give advice on nutrition based on your weekly food diary. You are unique; one person’s food could be another person’s poison. Allergies are a major contributory factor to weight gain. By eliminating these with clever eating, you could experience a healthier and fitter you
When you join Urban Fitness Trainer, you can experience the following benefits and more…
- Proven exercise programs and techniques that really work to get to your goals faster and effectively.
- Perform exercises with proper techniques, without the risk of injury.
- Improve your fitness to feel energised throughout the day.
- Nutrition advice to eat your way to a healthier lifestyle.
- 1 on 1 personal training to give maximum attention for better productivity and specificity.
- An education in the world of fitness and how to train yourself properly.
- Have fun and be motivated to make a change in your health and fitness.
To learn more about me please click here
To make a positive start to achieving your fitness goals, please click here for your free no obligation consultation (worth £50), call me on 07710 401 736 or email me email@example.com